Friday, November 07, 2008

Gosh.

Are you really that self-centered that you think that you are the only human being on earth or something?

You still want me to lend you my laptop after everything?

It's like you cut off someone's finger and then ask him to buy you a diamond ring, which, of course don't make any fucking sense at all.

I was blind to fall for you, yes, but have you fucking realize that I way past the 'I'm gonna saint your mother just for giving you birth' period?!

I'm not dumb can.

I'm not going to give you sweet talk, nor little surprises, nor hugs nor kisses. Basically I want nothing to do with you anymore for every little thing you do that once amazed me now makes me feel disgusted, simple as that.

I hate you.

Ok anyway, I'm not going to waste my precious time thinking about anything that got to do with you anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny is my bunk mate and he is getting on my nerves, seriously. He always put up this 'Oh-I-Am-So-Very-Sick' look on his innocent face so that everyone will pity him. A pox on you. You are so sick and you still can do push-ups with only your underwear?! And stop fucking asking so many stupid questions will you?!

Argh, what a bad way to start the month.

Anyway, cheer up sis =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maine said...

ya man! cheer up sis. I mean, bro, to you. (:

i hope she reads your blog. i tot she's a lil matured for her age. Now, nah, she's a lil too childish, even for her age.

I'm bad har, judging pple. I can't help it.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home