Sunday, April 20, 2008

sighs.

Can't you see whatever I want to do has a reason behind it?

I'm not a small kid anymore so fucking stop treating me like one.

You think that by giving me money to spend will allow you to have complete control over me? If given a choice I wouldn't have taken your freaking money at all.

I don't want to follow brother's footstep and go university, get a 9-5 job and spend the rest of my life working like a dickhead. No, I want to make it big, and I need time to do it and not wasting another 4 years studying.

You claimed that you understand me; I think that it's bullshit.

You don't understand your son at all.

Give it up mum, no matter how hard you try to control me, I'll still break free someday, somehow.

Even if I go university, I did it out of respect for Dad and that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home