Tuesday, July 08, 2008

=)

It's been awhile ever since I wrote something in, and since I'm enlisting tomorrow, I figured that now is the best time for me to blog.

Lots and lots of things happened these past few months, so much that I don't even know where to begin.

Well, I met lots of people;

beautiful people,
good people,
crazy people,
long lost people,
easily-high people,
sexy people,
happy people,
sad people,
and a someone who made me think of her so much that I think I'm crazy at times.

pretty educative huh?

To be frank, what's more important than being and staying happy no matter what hits you in life, right? I mean, if something were to happen and a normal person will spend 8 hours to be sad, 8 hours to think of a solution, and another 8 hours to actually solve the problem. If one can actually reduce or remove the time required for being sad, he or she will definitely have more time for solutions. Ok, honestly I don't know what I am babbling about.

Anyway, I'm going to serve my sentence... I mean the nation in less than 20 hours time, how exciting. If what I heard is true, I can only book out on the 25th of July due to the 2 weeks confinement. I'll be confined an additional of 2 days as Friday's the only day for booking out, Damn.

Ok, my room's in a total mess due to all the packing. Alright, I'll see you earthlings in 17 days time =)

Right now I'm so looking forward to her to end work so that she can sms me hahaha.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home