Monday, April 14, 2008

yet yet another post

After yx suggested that reading my blog is as good as looking for fishballs in a bowl of milk, I decided to have a bigger contrast between the blog's background and words.. and tada!

Went out with shan, xie, bread-woman, jh and wl.

Everything were pretty normal until jh did something.. then all of us went crazy lol. After which we were making fun of him all day, but I know he's okay with it, because his brain is programmed with C++ that made his mind immune from us teasing him, wahaha.

It all begins with my super silencing ear-pieces, 'Dian Dian' and is my nipple as big as a grape.

Alot of other funny things happened like..

MatchAztuki = MACHIAM AZTUKI hahahaha.

Peach Me Up = Push Me Up LOL.

Jh's hiccups = TAKE COVER!!

CHUI BOON YOU ROCKS... LOLWTFCHEESEPIE

last but not least, WE SAW CHEN WEI MING!!!!

I know alot of what I said don't really make any sense, if you wanna know the inside story just ask me hahaha.

Alright, peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maine said...

i told you long ago i have a hard time reading your blog!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home