Saturday, March 22, 2008

post

After working at Zouk for a little less than a month, I realized some very random facts like:


It made my memory so bad that I can't remember what day it is today.

Though the whole club is fully air-conditioned, I sweat like a sweating cow sometimes.

The manager is funny, and he keeps forgetting whether I'm still schooling or not.

The floor staffs are super duper friendly people.

Some customers are pretty fucked up, especially those who keep their nose above their eyes.

Some customers are pretty cool, especially those who say 'thank you' or even simply smiling at you.

A bottle of mineral water is Zouk costs 8 bucks.

Time in Zouk flies.

I saw Charlene Choi from Twins.

I saw Ben, Darren, Joaquim Gomez and Rui En too.

E-33 Cider tastes like alcoholic soda when drank without the syrup.

George saw a little boy in Zouk that can pass through other people; a ghost.

Joanne got an extra ticket to S-Pop Hurray but I said no.

7 ladies asked for my number and only 2 contact me.

2 ladies tried to get my number but chooses not to when I told them only 21 this year.

I am learning how to shuffle, so that I can shuffle hardstyle someday lol.

Bus 16 and 175 takes a bloody long time to arrive.

Sometimes you can't differentiate whether if this person is male or female.

A gay touch my butt and I pushed him away.

A gay fondle my hand and I pushed him away.

I spilled a quarter glass of Ak-47 on a customer.

You got to call out the customer's name before you allow him/her to sign the credit slips.

Customers like to ask, 'What you have?'.

I will answer, 'What you want?'.

Was kidding. I will answer, 'Do you have any preference? Be it alcoholic or non-alcoholic?'.

Staffs have free flow of soft drinks, and ice water.

We have written test on product knowledge.


Hmm that's all for now, will write more when there's more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maine said...

Is Joaquim cute??!!!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home