Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sigh

i hate hate hate it. totally.

we are one group, yes. but can you please show me you can do something?

i did the tagbox, and you commented that it would be better if i did on an entirely seperate .php file, and i did. and you said you would do the template so that the new tagbox can be place upon on. and you never did, never. my work came to a waste.

nvm.

out of the posts, i did a very long one, and you deleted it without my consent, saying that it is not viable for our target audience. ok great, since you want it that way, i started posting short and sweet posts like what you want. i've posted 17 posts, and you? 1. a freaking measly 1?!!

oh come on.

now we are starting on another project. you said you'll do the table stuff, ok great. i got this gut feeling that you haven't even start it yet.

sis is right, when we do something, we must do it for passion, for the interest, and not for the aim of making money. but even if you want to everything for the money, can you put in more effort?! fucked up.

sigh.

guess i have learnt my lesson.

im going treat it as a good experience, and use it on my OWN projects in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maine said...

Although I'm a computer idiot, I'm pleased to help you in any ways that I can ^^ Jiayou.
<3 sis.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home