Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the end.

the ending of a 3 and a half year fairytale.

yeps we broke up.

yeps i miss her.

but sigh.

anyway, thanks to the peeps that gimme a hand these few tormenting days.

kai
thanks for all the nights you spent with me playing world of warcraft. im blessed to have a friend like you :)

fred
thanks for your 'losing-a-girlfriend-is-nothing' nonchalent consultation. hahas it definitely made me feel better, brathers woohooo!

maine
thanks so much for the chill out session, its nice to have a sis like you. more chilling session plsssssssssssssss lol.

weiting
thanks so much for the chill out session too!!!!!! baileys and milk wahahaha.

tat and baishen
'no girlfriend won't let u lose money, sad won't give you money also' lol thanks.

xF
you guys never know but all the basketball sessions definitely let me feel better :) thanks.

sebas
BEER BEER AND MORE BEER WAHAHAHA

b.mafias & cailing
thanks for all the concern, you guys rock. looking forward to friday's outing!

binglong
i am now in the same state with you liaos haha. lets go for a drink sometime yeah.

and to all my friends
thanks! =)



Serena
if you're reading this.....
till the day we meet again. =)






back to WoW!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ©rizz™ said...

hey... we onli a few lines huh??? we'll make sure u'll include more after tiz fri.... =)

12:51 AM  
Blogger EdeN said...

Dun worrie ok... We'll be dere if u need us

11:57 AM  
Blogger Maine said...

i love you (:

i'll chill you again soon, cuz i passed all my papers ^^V

6:48 PM  
Blogger rain said...

Erm, I just came to noe wat has happen and I hope you are really doing fine. Ending is also a new beginning... Go drink with sebs remember to call me along leh!!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Yuki_Shermaine (Janice) said...

Hello LC...!!! hey u update your blog + now can tag u. Okay my msg to u may be abit to late but just wanted to let u know that I know what have happend too u & I wanted to chat with u but dun have your number nor your blog have a tag box last time so never get to chat with u loRz. =( Anyway hope u are feeling better each day & I am happy for u to see that so many of your friend's care for u. I am 1 of them who care for u too okay.Hehez..! I see u that chat with u ba..! Life will get better as we are all here for u..!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home